Awana is a fun, proven approach for early evangelism and discipleship among children and youth! A scripture-based program that has exciting games and involves families. Its purpose is to help children gain a better grasp of the Bible, along with developing a lifelong faith in Christ! You can sign up below, go through our Awana calendar for more information, and sign up for emails to stay informed. If you have any questions about Awana, feel free to contact our Awana Commander Dean Nelson.
- Awana is for children 2 years prior to Kindergarten through 12th grade
- Sign Up for Weekly Emails
Typically, Awana meets throughout the school year every Wednesday at EBC. Drop off begins at 6:15 PM and Awana Club starts at 6:30 PM. Pick up times begin for Preschoolers at 8:05 PM, K-2nd Grade at 8:10 PM, and 3rd-12th grade at 8:15 PM.
Please utilize the resources below for your children.
- Cubbies is for preschoolers (potty trained) and beginning at two school years prior to entering Kindergarten.
- Sparks is for Kindergartners through 2nd Grade. Here are the Sparks Highlights.
- Truth and Training is for children 3rd grade through 6th grade.
- Trek is for middle school students.
- Journey is for high school students.
- Check back later as our special events change throughout year!
If you are a leader, parent, volunteer or if you are interested in volunteering, please take a minute to explore the various documents that will be helpful. If you still have questions, feel free to email Dean Nelson.