Love Jesus. Love the Church. Love Where You Live.
Our hope is for all college-age students to be transformed by the Gospel of Jesus Christ, to be connected into the life of the local church, and to be on mission wherever they live.
Sunday Morning Worship: At Emmanuel we desire that all college students spend time worshiping corporately with the entire Church body on Sunday mornings. We meet at 10:00 AM for our corporate worship service.
Sunday Morning College Gathering (Beginning Aug 20th): This is where life and faith intersect within the local church. It is a place to experience community with other students, explore God’s Word on a deeper level, and be sent out into the world. Here is what our college gathering consists of:
- We meet from 11:15 AM – 12:30 PM immediately after the Sunday morning worship service. (We begin Aug 20th / follow the college signs downstairs)
- Breakout groups to connect with peers on a smaller scale.
- Enjoy a free meal!
Serve at EBC: We want to see students engage in the local church beyond our college gathering and Sunday worship. There are several ways you can serve within the local church and in the community. Here are few volunteer opportunities:
- Sunday Morning Kids Ministry (Once a Month Rotation)
- AWANA (Fall/Spring Semesters on Wednesdays)
- Youth (Sunday Nights)
- First Impressions (Sunday Morning)
- Local Mission Projects
- Global Mission Projects
- Week of Welcome Events (Aug 16-20)
- Fall Camping Trip (Sep 1-2)
- Elk Creek Falls Day Trip after our College Gathering (Sep 10)
- EBC Block Party (Sep 17)
- Enneagram Workshop (TBD)
- WSU Football Tailgating (TBD)
Missional Discipleship is a unique opportunity to experience community with others. You will focus on growing in your faith through spiritual practices and begin to discern how God is working in your life. Below are a few details of when groups will be meeting. If you are interested in learning more, please contact Pastor Kevin.
- Tuesday Mornings @ 7:00 AM (Off Campus)
- Friday Mornings @ 7:00 AM (On Campus)
EBC considers many of the campus ministries on the Palouse partners of what God is doing on the campus and through the local church. We strongly value these partnerships, and work together in many ways. Our hope is for college students to leverage their time investing in campus ministries and developing a love for the local church. (EBC partners closely with CRU at WSU.)
Find us on social media to stay up to date!