Awana is a fun, proven approach for early evangelism and discipleship among children and youth. A scripture-based program that has exciting games and involves families. Its purpose is to help children gain a better grasp of the Bible, along with developing a lifelong faith in Christ. You can sign up below, go through our Awana calendar for more information, and sign up for emails to stay informed. If you have any questions about Awana, feel free to contact our Awana Commander Dean Nelson.
- Register in person when you come on Wednesday
- Awana Calendar for 2017-2018
- Sign Up for Weekly Emails
Awana meets throughout the school year every Wednesday at EBC. Drop off begins at 6:15 PM and Awana Club starts at 6:30 PM. Pick up times begin for Preschoolers at 8:05 PM, K-2nd Grade at 8:10 PM, and 3rd-12th grade at 8:15 PM. Please utilize the resources below for your children.
- Cubbies is for preschoolers (potty trained) and beginning at two school years prior to entering Kindergarten. Here is the Cubbie Verse Calendar for the 2016-2017 year.
- Sparks is for Kindergartners through 2nd Grade. Here are the Sparks Highlights.
- Truth and Training is for children 3rd grade through 6th grade. Here is the T & T Lesson Calendar.
- Trek is for middle school students. Here is the Trek Lesson Calendar.
- Journey is for high school students.
- Check back later as our special events change throughout year!
If you are a leader, parent, volunteer or are interested in volunteering please take a minute to explore the various documents that will be helpful. If you still have questions feel free to email Dean Nelson.